Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Work today was rather slackish because you know why la, 12PM. . had our NEw year lunch, wasn't bad, so.. it's good. . :) Intentionally to drop by Nokia today. . but my dear cousin called to say we may be having a lunch. yes lunch again So much of a food day. too much of eating today, omfg. that's fucking bad. . thanked god I walked from Tana merah. . if not I'll carry a heavier guilt. . Back to the because of my cousin say, I went home instead of heading to anywhere elses. got home & slept instead. nice nap over there. hoho. after alot of blabla, my grandma still doesnt wanna go.. so too bad, I didn't go either. called up mazin to take back my eh i not meeting you later alrdy. i cannot eat too much~ Lucky she kind enough to accept it.. and here I am.. waiting for the dr-ier hair.. and I will make my way over to Aston with her, oh bye!! :D

No comments: